The Main Liturgical Services 2019
Sunday Mass every Sunday at 12noon
- New Year on Tuesday 1st January. Mass at 6pm.
- Theophany/Epiphany on Sunday 6th January. Mass at 12noon.
- Lent starts on Monday 4th March at 0 hour.
- Sunday of Orthodoxy 10th March: Our liturgy at 12 noon, and it includes an exhibition of the Byzantine Icons painted by British Iconographers.
- Holy Week & Easter:
- Palm Sunday 14th April at 12 noon.
- Holy Thursday 18th April at 8:30pm.
- Good Friday 19th April at 5pm.
- Holy Saturday 20th April at 8pm.
- Easter Sunday 21st April at 12 noon.
- Easter Monday 22nd April at 12noon in Oxford City.
- Ascension of the Lord on Thursday 30th May.
- Pentecostal Season:
- Pentecost Vigil and Adoration on 08th June at 8pm.
- Pentecost Mass on Sunday 09th June at 12 noon.
- First Communion on Sunday 7th July at 12 noon.
- The Dormition and Assumption of the Holy Virgin Mary: on Thursday 15th August. Mass at 7pm.
- The New Liturgical Year 2018 on Sunday 1st September.
- The Nativity of the Holy Virgin Mary on Sunday 8th September. Mass at 12 noon.
- The Feast of the Cross on Saturday 14th September. Mass on Sunday 15th September at 12 noon.
- St. John Chrysostom Feast on Wednesday 13th November. Mass on Sunday 17th November at 12 noon.
- The Feast of the Immaculate Conception on Sunday 8th December. Mass at 12 noon and the annual consecration of our parish to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- Christmas on Wednesday 25th December at 12 noon.
The Main Liturgical Services 2018/19